Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SORRY!!

Just fyi i wont be updating much and most probably u can check on my blog after my SPM. Lol..Im just too busy for it k. And I really have to admit that the decision of start writing this blog can only be reckon as 'yi shi de cong dong' in chinese. haha. Cause i actually know im not that type of person who can sit in front of the laptop for hours and *type type type* + people use less than 10 minutes to read the stuff that i wrote for hours + a melted brain for overused.But I don wanna delete it like I did the last few times bcause Im sure i'll create a new one during holiday =,= So im sorry k? MAYBE i'll update it once in a while. Hmm.. I spent the first day of my holiday celebrating one of my fren's bday (Jing Xiang) n the 2nd day till yesterday i spent it in KL to celebrate my eldest (15 March) and second (30 March) sis bday. Didn't celebrate much actually.. Just a dinner at Rakuzen. Btw, is the best if u stop eating japanese food now. I mean those imported sashimi or bla bla bla.. I bet u know bout the nuclear explosion right? if u dont know bout that please read the newspaper la.  Oh..And to Xinhui, Happy Birthday k? Im sorry im late but i still love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment