Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bored =(

I'm super boring now..May be dying in few more hours if nothing can make me at least less boring. I know. God must be setting this up to force me to study. Lol. But im not going to! Fyi, i dont wanna sit for my papers today so i failed 3 subjects..Yay? Lol..At least my last few papers satisfy myself. Anyone, if u have anything fun stuff or activity, PLEASE tell me kay? Text me , fb chatbox/ message me, or even email me! Now can u see how bored i am? I dont wanna spend my weekend this way =( If the situation get worse, I may take out all my barbie dolls and brush all of their hair. Haha. Anyway, 2 more days will be Valentine! What so happy bout valentine's day?? Valentines's day is not Happy. WARNING: I'm gonna kill anyone who send me 'Happy Valentine's Day' on 14/2. But still its a memorable day thou xD So to all those sweet sweet couple out there, Happy Valentine's Day ! To all those single ladies : Single life is fun too right??right? K lah..Bath first. Buai~

No comments:

Post a Comment