Friday, February 11, 2011

Imma Lazy Girl

I bet u guys know the reason why I have that title up there..Don't blame me kay?? I'm busy during CNY and after CNY, I had my Test, MSSD Rentas Desa and tomorrow I'll still have 3 more papers to sit for..See..I still update although im having my first test k?haha..Actually I got lots of thing to blog about..but because of too many things & i procrastinated too long, I forgot most of it >.< LUCKILY, theres something like camera and pictures xD HMm..I can't describe my CNY like other bloggers by showing every 'Cu'..i mean 'cu xi -cu 3'..Thats because I have bad memories and my CNY this year is quite a normal one. Less relatives & less activities.. Anyway, still had lots of fun with ma siblings =) Sharon Tan! If u're reading this, I MISS YOU!! Lol.. I spent almost every night of my CNY talking nonsense , jokes and playing poker with my eldest sister till at least 3 am..I miss her damn much after she went back to KL..Okay la..Let  u see some pictures !!


My bro's room become out 'lepak' room..Its a bit packed but if we're particles, that'll cause the higher frequency of collision. Lol..actually we quite enjoy doing so..Cozy =)

My nephew!

Cousin

Cousin


Eldest sister and cousins

Second sis and cousins. Did u realise my mum bought every each of us a batik pyjamas? Lol.


Cute sexy mama xD



SEE..Looks a lot like Snowflake right? But it doesnt taste as nice as snowflake. Still, it cured my temptation.

3rd sis.
  AND i did something super duper nice! Hehe..I had my navel piercing =) See.
Still have to apply some cream on it to prevent infections..If u ask me to rate the pain from 1-9, i'll give u 5..Its not as pain as it looks..but approximately 3 times more compare to the pain of ear piercing..Erm..Advise: Never look when the guy piercing ur skin or it may cause dizziness xD Next is about our MSSD Rentas Desa! Sorry to Encik Faizal who put high hopes on us ,who go for the competition just to run away from test and of course for fun =D Its really fun thou..And lots of guys that took off their shirts after running..I love guys with muscles (but not too much) so dont blame me for peeping k? Sometimes my eyes need some entertainment too. Ze-Yuin , Me, Wenhui and Mien wearing the same shirt that day. So they said , 'We're the F4 of TIGS' Lol. As for Jane who wore different shirt, she's our agent..Haha...Pictures!












Im very sure after u look at those pics, u'll have a smile on ur face..Lol..thats all ! Time to study.Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment