Saturday, January 29, 2011

CNY Holidays

Yuhoo..I'm once again free from school and non-stop homeworks..Now it finally did stop for a week..Hmm..Im lazy to blog and got nothing to blog too..So dont be dissapointed with this dull post..Went MBO to watch ShaoLin yesterday and i think its not bad..Im sure its better than Green Hornet bcause my frens keep complaining that green hornet is not worth watching at all.. Went The Penthouse after our movie and we play cards and im back home..Again i feel super duper boring after 1 hour back to home..I got nothing to do except Lap top-ing and i already finished my Gossip Girl..Unless i wanna study or do my homework which Obviously I wont. We went Tokyo for our dinner last few days and I ate Sashimi with wasabi and i have to say..I love sashimi but not wasabi >.< But let me show u the big-seems-disgusting-but-taste-nice scalab =)


My favourite Pearl MAki <3

Unagi!
Im not food! haha..
Encik Azmi (my school teacher who teach japanese) taught me how to say Happy CNY in japanese.if not mistaken, it sounds like this > Shinnen Omedeto Gozaimas..I forced him to teach me 'I'm pretty' but he's shock and asked 'Mana ada orang cakap macam tu?' But he still taught me the phrase which i already forgotten..mayb god just think Im not qualified to say that so he dleted it from my mind.. LOL! The rain wash our chinese new year mood away =( And definitely made people lazy and sleep at home everyday..Oh..And the rain made me lazy to blog too..So bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment