Friday, January 21, 2011

21 Jan 2010 =)

I have like a thousand things to blog about!! first of all..Im Very happy today!! second, im very nervous yesterday..third, im sad the day before yesterday..lol..just kidding la..but today im really happy =) the reason is because of this
Number 3 in Rentas Desa =) Much more better than last year!
And Merak aka my group is the champion!! lol..For my category, 11 out of top twenty is from Merak..Gratz too all of them 2! Our cheer sounds like this 'Coca cola 7 up, Merak merak up up up!Ole ole ole ole~~ole ole JOHAN!!' Ze Yuin's idea but we modified it =) Hmm..im coughing badly now and the few previous days.. I even vomited for the last few days but now im back to normal again! yuhoo..just a lil bit of coughing =))
Medicine for naughty patient who loves to drink and eat cold cold foods n beverage!
Everyone must drink a lot a lot alot of plain water ok?!! Unless if u wanna celebrate CNY with no oranges, no bak kua, no cny biscuit and no karaoke =D CNY is coming..i love it i love it..Last week I went Bp Mall to have our only-once-a-year shopping with my dad..He only join us once a year to buy cny stuff..this once-a-year shopping with daddy = I can put anything i want in the trolley without paying anything =DDD But this year I didnt buy a lot.I remember when Im still a kid, ill take like the whole rack of snacks n junk foods n put it in the trolley..LOL..but i dont like junk food anymore so this is all i bought
Since im still coughing so i cant have those cold drinks =(
 I found this very memorable picture that shihui pass it to me last few months =]
See that see that??im so so cute n chubby!!
Oh!! I love the new gate of my house!!After a day of noisy 'dru dru dru dru dru krik krik krik krik ' Its finally done and looks much nicer~ I actually hide at Jiayi's house since 10am and we went Bp Mall after few hours...When i reach home its almost done..Will upload the photos of our outing later after Jane send me those pics. Let u see let u see
Hardworking workers working from morning to evening =)

Its done! Nice right right right?
Gonna go to school tomorrow =( For add maths and chemist..So gonna do homework and enjoy eating the gui ling gao i ate halfway just now .. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment