Saturday, January 8, 2011

Schooling days.


Couldn't blog much ady since school is now reopened! I hate goin to school so i ponteng-ed on the 3rd day. Summore i have to worry evryday that teacher will catch my brown hair..Lol..So far not yet la..Even my frens cant stand i keep changing hairstyle evryday n ask them will my hair look less brown this way? N eventually they call me to ponteng ba.. lol xD I'm scare of SPM already!! but i still doesnt have the mood to do homework or study. For me, i think doing homework = wasting time. Idk why..i just hate it..Nah..Nobody loves it nyway =) Fyi, i wouldnt need to keep visiting my dentist anymore. The next time i see him will be 6 months later..Teehee..im actually scared whenever i need to visit him..But he's a good and gentle dentist..I went Clinic Yu Sing, if u need a dentist ..Last week i went to put fluoride on my teeth..And i cant wash, eat or drink for 1 hour..I know u will think that 'haiyo,1 hour only'..But seriously, it isn't 'ONLY' if u got ulcers..Cause the fluoride taste a lil bit salty..I feel like bees stinging my ulcers. Had bbq with my frens yesterday night..It's awesome!!! And it's 'fantastic' when i actually find out that i've gained 1kg this morning..hate it hate it..+ i had prawn mee from old town n tom yum from bp mall as lunch just now..lol..Btw,its nice =P Im getting lazier and lazier to blog liao..So sorry and bye bye =)))

Lastly, Thanks to ze-yuin for this pencil box =) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment