Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolution

New Year is just around the corner! Time really flies..Hmm..This year is not so good for me but still, i love my own life =) I'd lost a good and the sweetest relationship this year but already trying to move on..I'd gained a lot of weight this year but im starting to diet already ( Fark mai Laif my diet plan never work )..I'm lazy to do my homework this year but i wont change this bad habit next year xD I'd wasted 1 Latin Dance certificate this year because Im too lazy to attend my dancing class but i'll definitely get my Gold Grade certificate next year. I'd spent all of my money and MacD+Pc Fair salary buying clothes for the coming CNY but...hmm...no 'but' this time..im pretty satisfy =) K lah..enough already..Just to prevent those 'but' in 2011, i gotta start thinking my new year's resolution...This time i wanna have ermm.. 10 is enough i guess..Let me think..ok..

1. Sleep at 11.00pm when schooling days and 1.00am on weekends or holidays..(HAHAHA!!And then i'll wake up in the middle of the night and sneakily start blogging. )

2. Only 30 minutes of 'online session' everyday. (It's funny cause i know it never happens xD)

3. Start having breakfast!! Fyi, I dont take breakfast and it's very bad for ur brain so start having it 2!

4. Save Rm20/week since mummy say she gonna increase my pocket money =))

5. Go to yoga class at least 1 time/week and jog for at least 2 times/week.

6. Never skip new jazz and latin dance class anymore! Never! I MUST have my gold grade cert 2011!

7. Say 'Tak Nak' to vulgarities! (Except wtf because 'wtf-virus' is already mixed with my blood)

8. Eat SLOWER!! I can finish a pack of noodles in around 4 minutes and im sure those people that witness the 'Legged-Banana game' during Interact Camp will understand why I would have this resolution.

9. Have 3 Big big laugh everyday. Laughing is contagious and do you know that laughing is the best medicine?It's true! Laughing may decreases stress hormones and increase your immune cells so u'll eventually become healthier and of course la..happier =D So, start laughing now!! Hahahaha!!

 3 brothers lives in a room of a building which have 90 floors..One day, the lift of the building stop functioning.So they're going to climb the stairs.They promised each of them will say a joke every 30 floors just to keep them entertained.On the 30th floor, the eldest brother said his joke.So on the 60th floor,the 2nd brother said his own joke..Guess what the youngest brother say on the 90th floor???

I left our house key on the 1st floor!!Hahahahahahahaha... Laugh if u're not laughing!!

10. Finish the bottle of plain water that i bring to school just to keep my dry skin hydrated. (I only finish them once in a blue moon =( ) And no more lazy lazy to apply my facial stuff!

Start thinking of your resolution too! Change yourself to have a better life  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment