Sunday, December 26, 2010

KL Trip Part 1

Okay..so this is the reason i rush 2 of the post before..Cos im really kinda excited to blog bout my trip to KL =DDD I went there on 23rd and came back just now..U see..Im so good..Although so tired but still update my blog..Lol..Actually im very guilty because I already let my blog full with dust and spiderweb..I enjoy spending time with my eldest and 2nd sister in KL!! I love them very-behly-vedely much u know? Okay..Start from the first day..Went Pavillion with Ee Vin, Ai Ling, Jing Xiang and Jiale.. I simply go in a shop, simple grab a price tag, and simply walk out of the shop..lol..Some of the shop is too expensive!!But i bought a jacket from Uniqlo and some tops from fahrenheit 88..Then we went Prince Hotel which Prince Jiale's daddy (the King?? lol xD ), pay for them like Rm500++/ night for a swim..Shame on me because IDK how to swim!! Argh.. I learnt before..but then i forgot bout it after i didn't step into a swimming pool for a few years..Pics!!

UNIQLO..






Tiramisu..But i prefer Durian flavour =)

When i reach my sis's home she made me this..She keep telling me she didnt add any artificial colours on the tang yuan..She used dragonfruit juice =)

Yumm!!My dinner =DD
We went 1 U on the 2nd day..Sorry to my babes..I ffk..My fault..lol..Fyi, ffk= fong fei kei.. I spent most of my money tat day..I bought a shirt which is only Rm25!! from padini ,2 pairs of shoes , 2 tops , 1 bangle, and a bag from Cotton On =) And my currently favourite high heels from Charles and Keith..hooray to 1U for making me really happy =DD
MY favourite pork mee..I waited 45 minutes for this..no kidding..


LOOK!! This is cute right?? I'll buy this either if i really got a baby to wear it or i have a boyfren..I'll give one of if to my boyfren(if i gt one) and ill keep another one..When we really get married and have kids one day then we put it together and Tadaa!! a pair of shoe for my lil baby..lol..I day dream too much =,= But its sweet right??It is!!

Auntie Anne's!!!

Soft Pretzel with choc..yummy!!Actually i wan Stix =( but idk y they didnt bake it tat day..


Had seafood as dinner that day!!I took lotsa pic of these weird creature instead of my dish xD

Lol..I  took this pic because i dont actually know how abalone looks like before ppl cook and eat it..Now i know =)

King Crab..its huge isnt it?


Okay..this is getting really interesting...Wad do u think of when u look at this creature?? Idk why but it really looks a lot like the thing im thinking..I bet u know wad i mean only if ur mind is yellowish enough..Lol..This is Mexico Geoduck..people usually slice it and eat! i Bet they'll feel disgusting if they knew it looks like this..

Im too tired to continue the PART 2 now because my eyelids is now as heavy as a.....bed??Lol..Thats the best i can think now..Tata..Going JB tomorrow..most probably update on the day after tomorrow =))

No comments:

Post a Comment