Tuesday, December 28, 2010

KL Trip Part 2 =)

Finally i'm going to blog again..went JB yesterday morning and just came back just now..It's really fun =) will talk bout it later..continue KL thingy 1st..lol..Actually i enjoyed most of the food there..Thanks to both of my sisters! One loves to eat cheap+delicious food , another loves to eat expensive+high class food but of course delicious also la~ Sorry to Huimien because i talk a lot bout food that will definitely tempt ur palette =P ..hahaha..Fyi, my babe Mien couldnt eat much because she just met with an accident last few days and hurt her mouth..She told me she look like Angelina Jolie because of her currently thick and sexy lips..Faster recover my dear!!Then i treat u mam mam liao =) Pictures of food first!! I enjoy eating very much..Eating is my hobby and u can know that by just taking a glance at my tummy..And im hungry all the time..I live to eat , not eat to live =P

This is a special restaurant that serve nice cakes =)

Raspberry soda~


This is tiramisu..Unique right? <3

I forgot it's name..but is nice too..
Ok i know im 'sua ku' because this is the 1st time i eat 'shihlin'. I asked my friends, 'Have u eat that before?' Most of the answer is a yes. So 'Boo!' if u never tried this. Lol.just kidding. But this is really nice! and fat enough.



Hahaha..By looking at this.I bet you know what im going to show u..SNOWFLAKE! My favourite dessert! I wanna try Snogurt too but by the time i went there it already closed =(

Yum yum!! Beep already. Which means my mam mam is ready to be serve.. 'Mmmm'

Tadaa~~I love taroballs and pearls and and arrggh..EVERYTHING!
Okay..Christmas Eve! U must be curious about how i'd spend my Christmas Eve night right..I spent the whole night sitting at Starbucks with my sisters and my dear mummy..They hate traffic jams and crowded place.So thats how we enjoy it =) Oh..If u go to my facebook , u'll found a post which i typed something like 'I hope santa put a present in my luggage because i forgot to bring my stocking here'. So the next day, i found this inside my luggage

This is what the 'fake santa' gave me..A pair of used socks.How did i know the santa is fake? Because obviously la..is my sis's handwriting ma..Lol. But still,this really made me laugh for quite a long time..xD
 There's something u guys should know..I collect a lot of Barbie Dolls!! I got 8 Barbie, 1 Barbie's Cat, 4 kittens and tonnes of their clothes and stuffs. And of course..something a Barbie need..A house!!Pink one..And i still keep it because i couldn't bear to just throw it away. Will post a picture of it when im free.. The reason i mention bout my barbies is because I saw this thing...erm..should i call it an exhibition? But no..Not exactly an exhibition..Haiyo..idk..
Pretty right right right?? Took a lot of pictures of it..

Now, except Barbie dolls, I saw something that one of my classmates,Vinny will get crazy if she see this.Guess what? Domokuns!! I should say different sizes of domokuns..
 I enjoyed a lot and i miss my sisters and Emma =( Hehee..let u see Emma's picture..

Cute right?My eldest sis's dog.No..her baby..She cuddle emma to sleep everynight..

Thanks to Sharon for this..I don't make up..But ill just keep it till i do =)
All the stuff i bought =) 3 days of hard work..lol..
Gonna sleep dy..Having volleyball training tommorow..Buai buai~ =] Nitez all..


No comments:

Post a Comment