Sunday, December 5, 2010

Interact Leadership Camp

There are too many things to share with u all !! This camp is really nice and its not like those camp u need to finish bathing in 2 minutes with lotsa people banging on ur door n seems like its goin to collapse..Im kinda lazy to write evrything..My group name is 'Mega Mind' and i love my group members!! Lol. Nice food provided! Actually i was too hungry to even take a glance of the food..I just open it , munch munch munch n ther it goes..Empty. I slept from yesterday 8pm to 12pm this morning..So damn tired..couldn't sleep on the 1st night of the camp..I enjoy the 2nd n 3rd day more..Im not going to describe this camp day by day..Just one word 'Nice'..I enjoy Campfire and Paintball a lot a lot..Oh..and mayb eating 'Legged' bananas??Lol..The only thing tat makes me proud of myself..Summore summore!! I enjoy talking wif my frens from 11pm to 2am and for sure i enjoy sleeping with my best fren =) Take care to those that already sick.. Muacks ~

No comments:

Post a Comment