Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 Stupid Things I Did

1. ) I washed my barbie doll's hair with shampoo and conditioner when im still a small lil girl. I just hope it does help to untangle its long hair. I still keep my collection of barbie dolls and their house =)

2. ) I sleep walk so pee on a dustbin . U cant blame me.. I dunno anything. I was sleep walking that time. But also when im still a kid la.

3. ) I quarrel with my ex-boyfriend after I woke up from sleep because I dreamed that he dumped me.

4. ) I cried for 2 days when my Maths teacher told me I get a B in my exam. End up i got A. He just joking. Lol. U know la. Standard 4 people usually get A in Maths.

5. ) I once 'love' someone who're 9 years older than me when i don't really know what 'Love' means.

6.) I packed my stuff and trying to runaway from home to my cousin's house which is just next to mine because i quarreled with my mum. I think im still in kindergarten that time. I very clever because im just a small kid that time but i packed my clothes instead of my toys okay? hehe.

7. ) I pinched my kindergarten teacher until that spot bruised when im just 6 year old. Just because she told me to write '4' on the blackboard. Okay. Last time when im very very small, i used to write alphabets and numbers from bottom to the top..Erm..I write upwards..People usually write it downwards.U get what i mean right? So I try my very best to write. But she still say wrong. So im really furious la. haha. I don't really understand malay that time so most probably i couldn't understand whers the problem. U know why she keep saying that im wrong? I'm left handed =,= My mum was told to meet her . Teehee. Sry mummy =)

8. ) I played with condom in school when im standard 5 with my classmates. One of my friends, Shihui brought it home and put on a table beside her bed. Her mum tought she had sex >.< Just 11. Sorry my dear.

9. ) I cried when my dog, Preston pee on the pillow my ex-boyfie bought me. Happen this year. Lol. I cant stop telling my mum , 'Preston like to bully me de leh!' . Serious i tell u. He like to simply pee when we left him at home or bring him go grooming.. He hates those stuff. Summore he like to bark whenever people ding dong my house or house phone ring. But he's still cute and I still love him la.

10. ) Last one! lol. I fainted when I 1st time had injection from my dentist. Too scare mayb? haha.. I still remember when im in standard 1 i ran the whole SRK Convent field when I was forced to have my injection. 2 prefect caught me at last. I think Khoo Vinny witness the whole incident.

Still got whole lot more. But some is private so better keep it to myself. hehe. Hope u enjoy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment