Sunday, December 26, 2010

My 2010 Birthday

17.12 is my birthday..lol..as well as Lengzai Soh Yong Zhou's..So happy belated birthday to both of us..Firstly, i would like to thanks to Kua Hui Mien and Jane Lim for the cute cupcakes down there. (sounds like celebrities' giving speech while getting grammy awards or something like tat rite??lol xD).. And thanks to Xinhui for the suprise n cake =) Thanks to everyone that wish me from facebook and sms la..And 2 of my sweet sisters, Sharon and Joanne who sent me roses because they at KL so they couldn't celebrate for me ILY! =D and lastly jiayi and jingxiang who cheer me up because something bad happen to my eyes.. 



Not much to say except expressing my gratitude..Cause idk..mayb I too late update already..forgot ady..!! 1 more person.haha..Lujing aka ah mek that suprised me by helping my siss to send me roses =D

No comments:

Post a Comment