Friday, December 10, 2010

Pc Fair 2010

KASPERSKY! Lol. I know that colour sucks..But thats the colour of my shirt. And its extremely too-too big for me..Yes! Im selling anti-virus instead of laptop which i told u i'll be selling..At first i thought it's really hard to make any sales but thanks to Jiale..I think i really snatch away some of his customers..haha..It's really fun to be in a team with him because we can talk n talk non-stop until our customers were FORCED to buy..I wonder why i didn't take any pictures just now except the only one with Jiayi in the toilet >.< Thanks to Xinhui !! I tought yesterday u just simply sms me and ask bout my working hours..I'm quite suprised that u really came..summore u bought me drinks..lol..It's quite some time since we last gossip dy xD


This is the one i mean.
Yesterday i went Dreamworld again. But this time im with mien and im really happy because we both sing continuously for 3 hours!! Non-stop. Nice nice..Its the first time our list of songs consist of mostly english songs and not more than 5 chinese songs..  
Sexy bitch xD lol..just kidding

I bought this i bought this!! Cute right? Its just like the whack-a-mole game..u know? That one la..Argh..hard to explain..

Couldn't stand my mum..She's so damn cute..She keep remind me to take picture with lee chong wei and jacky chan tomorrow.. Do u know why? Because both of them are ambassadors of Kaspersky..And she's now saying she dreamed of me yesterday night, drinking her TeaBar. Actually she's sick yesterday so my sis drank it..Lol.. Funny sexy mama..Teehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment