Tuesday, December 14, 2010

13.12.2010

Time flies..Left around half month for me to enjoy my eat-sleep-play life >.< Next year will be my turn to sit for SPM!! Gan jiong gan jiong..I spent most of my holiday eating..Serious..No joke.Lol.. I get my salary from my boss today..Rm150 + my McD's salary = my hand started to feel very very itchy.. teehee.. Very long didn't buy something to pamper myself..I enjoyed the last day of my work at Pc Fair very much..Mostly because Jiale, Kenny n .... shit..i forgot that guy's name..haha..They very high that day..They said the way i shout kaspersky sounds like 'Carlsberg jit ki'. N again..thx to xinhui.. Everything u bought me when i'm working really tempt my palette..Let u all see the reasons i got this big big tummy..


Xinhui bought this for dinner


Boss bought this as what he promised, 2 meals/ day..another meal is Ah See wan Tan Mee..

Jiale treat me this because he dont trust me!hahah..


Jiale bought this again for supper cause both of us started to feel hungry again =,=

Summore still got 2 packets of magic fries..N i just ate 3 bowls of porridge as supper just now..So now u believe me?I told u i spent most of my time eating dy..Lol..Gonna stop with the 'eating' topic dy..We sold 48 boxes of kaspersky that day..For me is a lot ady la..

See this kid?She played for quite a long time dy..Even if u touch her or slightly move the netbook, she cant feel it..She FINALLY stop when her mum drag her away =,=  

Lastly, I bought TeaBar again.. Love it deeply =D

No comments:

Post a Comment