Monday, December 6, 2010

5th of December

Spent the whole afternoon helping my mummy to clean our backdoor..The most disgusting door ever! Really..I'm very proud because i help my mummy clean the door so she got around 1 hour to take a nap! U should help ur mum when u're free too! U see u see


Cleaning halfway..dirty rite?

the cloth =,=

Tadaa~~Still got a bit stain really gonna stay there forever i guess..




My mum is very satisfy wif this so she let me go out wif my friends.. teehee.. We went Square1 but evry entertainment shop close at 7!! We were so damn boring. All we can do is eat and drink and continue repeating it..
I tried passion fruit with yakult.. And i fell in love with it >.< Seems like im goin to be broke by drinking teabar evryday

Went Beauty Credit (a very nice cosmetic shop) to find my dear YiZheng cos i miss her too much..Lol.She miss me too =)
And Good news!! I get my salary from MacD already..Hehe..Most probably going to KL on 20th..Oh. ATTENTION! To those who want to buy a new laptop, find me at BP Mall on the 10th, 11th or 12th of December. A lot of free gift =) Working at Pc Fair with Tey Kak Lok.. Mum cant stop nagging now..so bye~

Dark >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment