Saturday, November 20, 2010

A day OFF!

Didn't work today cos of stupid menstrual pain. It makes my backbone really pain n my tummy feel like cramp..Summore yesterday tat gay-and-sissy manager ask 'Y u not working tomorrow?! How am i going to tell my boss? ' Shit u i told u i menstrual pain n u just ignore. I tot u understand me cos u're a 'Girl' too. Went Bp mall wif my dearest mummy today. We ate tom yam!! My favourite. Ate my favourite ice cream too. (Flavour : Mint)

See. Big and yummy. Cost only Rm2!!!

I couldn't found Liese hair dye there so went Summit and finally i bought it from Watson.Chesnut Brown. But i'm really dissapointed today because the outcome isn't the shade i wanted =( =( x 100000 The shade doesn't have much different compare to my original hair colour. The next colour im going to buy is Marshmallow Brown because its lighter and brighter. Mayb my original hair colour is just too dark. Sigh.


After using it.Can u see any diff?? No. I know =(

 But i bought a jacket from Yishion at Bp Mall!! And i love it a lot. I spent more than i earned and i haven actually get my salary. Anyway, if anybody is rich and dunno where to spend ur money, PLEASE buy me marshmallow brown liese hair dye >.<
Nice isn't it? Actually white looks better n two times nicer than this. But too bad only left S size. Im really in bad luck today. Im now IN LOVE with YISHION .

Oh. And i fake-tattooed my leg. I love tattoo (only those roses and butterflies) but dare not try it because its irreversible. So i bought a fake 1. Haha. only RM 3 something i forget the price dy.



My sis's boyfren bought this for her. The thing i love the most is the pink small adidas logo at the side. Cute.
Gonna continue complaining my hair colour to my frens and family. So bye.

Argghh. Tat hair colour >.<

1 comment:

  1. tanbeanbean!!
    hohor! u tou lian blogging here hahaa!
    yeaa i found it :DD

    Nice blog!
    zeepee loves it~ <3
    xoxo, rockz ur blog!

    ReplyDelete