Monday, November 29, 2010

Easy Nail Art

If u're a not-so-rich-and-lazy-but-wan-to-b-pretty girl, u can try this..It's really easy and cheap.Most important, IT'S NICE =) All u need is :

Only rm5 from elianto =)
I bought this nail lace stuff from 100 style at only rm5 which is super duper cheap n nice. xD

 1st : Apply any colour u like on ur nails EXCEPT white! Never apply white colour as ur lace is white colour too. As for me, i prefer those sweet n light colours such as purple (the pic up there) , sweet pink or sky blue.

2nd : Simply just agak-agak measure the length of ur nail from left to right and cut the lace using tat agak-agak measurement that u get..Lol


3rd : Paste it on ur nail , apply a transparent layer to make sure that it doesn't drop easily. I use elianto's as it is super cheap and has nice quality.  

4th : U're done and now u have a nice and girly nails like mine.

Oops. I forgot to say, only for long nails. If u do this on short nails, it'll definitely look super duper retarded.


This is what u'll get at last.
 I hope u'll like it =) I've changed new pattern of lace now and i love it very much. Will update the photo soon. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment