Monday, November 29, 2010

Summary

So i guess all of u had learned the way to write a summary for English in school right? So now im going to use my summary skill to summarize what am I doing this few days. I couldn't blog for the past few days because uhm..Again i'm gonna say that Im having a 100 years old brain. Last week i changed my laptop's password and the next day i forgot. >.< So I had to send it to a computer shop to crack tat password. On the same day, i forgot my facebook password and terpaksa reset it. Omg. Im an idiot. okay. Forget bout tat. Let me tell u what i've done this few days.

25th of November : Watched Harry Potter wif my sis and her frens. Its nice and i think no one can deny that  J.K Rowling has the best imagination ever.


On the way to MBO. Please dont say that i'm acting cute..I'm actually born to be cute. LMAO!!


Check out my bro's messy room.. Haha..Actually my sis is using it as my kor kor is now studying in KL.

Love this pic although im not inside.


26th of November : Wtf i really feel like im writing a diary now.Lol. Nevermind. I spend most of my time working that day. It's really damn effing boring until i chat wif Wendy . We never run out of topics to chat. We can chat bout evrything.. Really evrything. Maybe bcos she noes bout something others don't. Muahaha. Actually she went MacD to study as she's now sitting for SPM but i kacau-ed her and make her 'heart separated' (wad do u call fen xin in english?). Haha. We went Hutan Lipur after i work and we saw a guy bought a lot of tit bits to feed lots and lots of monkeys there. I really scare he'll make the monkey furious when he got no more food to feed them. I really need to exercise more because u see, working in MacD which provide us MacD evryday really make us eat MacD evryday. Haha. Im goin to bcome a poet. Ok ignore that. Trust me. I really will use a knife to stab my tummy if that may help in reducing my tummy's oil and fats.



Im now addicted to this and i eat this almost everyday. Who can resist?
28 of November : Is Hui Mien's birthday ! Happy birthday my dear. We went MBO again and watched RAPUNZEL !! It's a must-watch cartoon. I even cried when Rapunzel thought Eugene a.k.a Flynn Rider is going to leave her after he gets the tiara. I know i know.Its just cartoon. I barely cry while watching movie. But that day is just because i really don't feel happy cause of certain things .

Took this before the movie.
Jiayi holding the sushi-es she made for the birthday girl.


 Sorry to all my frens who waited for many days. Thx a lot for reading this xD

No comments:

Post a Comment