Saturday, November 13, 2010

Milk ~

I read an article today n it states that MILK actually help us to lose weight! Not only those skimmed or low fat one. Even the original milk helps too. Idk how, but it help our body to burn fat at a faster rate and have a slimming effect. If u are in a suffering diet plan, u can now start enjoying it. (Only for those who love milk) Oh ya, milk may have the effect which can make u feel full . After reading this, i drag my mum to BP Mall. She redeemed 6 packs of dutchlady milk using her points. But its chocolate flavour so i guess its much more 'fatter' than the original flavour. Haha. Nevermind cause i love chocolate flavour more. My sis bought Dagan's Mocha Fredo (one of my fav) but i dcided to slp early today so i'll just save my money. Haha. I bought this at RM29 from skinfood cause its realy nice.My sis said that i got all the symptoms to bcome a shopaholic. Im kinda agree wif tat. =(


There's a lot a lot of choices there. And their service is very nice too. If im a rich person i'll bring the whole rack back. xD Most of the colour is really nice.

Free gift =) Will try this tomorrow.
Good nite all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment