Saturday, November 13, 2010

Megamind!

Yesterday went MBO for Megamind. Love it so much especially Minion! It's so cute! Went Tea Bar after that n the drinks there is AWESOME!! Tooks quite a lot of pictures yesterday but not allow to upload some of it. Haha.. Let the pics do the talking :



Going Square one after bought MacD ice-cream.Bought ChocoTop although my fav is choc sundae.Idk y.

Jiayi =)

Love Jane's new camera.

Tea Bar!! Serve our new fav drinks


Oh. N the table tennis competition. Hahaha.. I got hit by the ball in my face >.< Stunt for a while b4 i realize wad really happened. Everyone was like 'Eh..U ok ma u ok ma? ' After i went back to my class then my classmates start asking 'Wads wrong wif ur face?' A round red mark found on my cheek xD Although i participate ping pong but i actually play badminton more than i play ping pong tat day..Pics of the day when we practice :


Actually we're playing wif the smile detection. But it doesn't work because Ze-Yuin forgot to on that function


Again playing wif smile detection. =)


Copying someone. I look so fugly. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment