Sunday, November 14, 2010

Feed My Skin

Just feed my skin wif food. Haha. Dont laugh. Tats wad it writes on it. 'Special food for ur skin to eat ' Lmao. I never noe skin eat food. The skin food rice mask. It smell really nice and is very effective too! Easy to be used. One word to describe - NICE =) But nah.. im not goin to buy. Skin food stuff is fking expensive.

Munch munch munch. I can hear the cell of my face is eating the rice! LMAO


After! Ignore the few marks on my face. idk wtf is tat.Tat mask is really nice =)


My dark circles is really serious!
As u can see i tied my hair to 11 braids!Idk why i did tat. Mayb im just too boring cause u noe since after exam, i was like 'Ok. Wad am i goin to do now?' every minute. Im really boring.



Purposely squeeze my face like tat just to hide my dark circles! Yes! it works =]
 Will be working at Macdonalds' this coming tuesday n wednesday =) I mis there (actually just the few handsome malay guys). Just now im wondering how am i going to school tomorrow since my hair looks like tat. Summore tmr got assembly. So i told my mom i'll follow her go for a jog b4 go to school. Just to skip the stupid assembly which students have to stand for hours n teachers sit under the fan. But she doesn't seems happy wif tat. Still have to go to school early in the morning wif my blur blur mind. School rules is so stupid. Students cant have nice hair colour, nice nails,cant even bring novel. Don't u noe tat most of the teenagers improve their language proficiency by reading novels? I should stop complaining. Haha. Oh! The thing i hate the most about our school teachers. When they confiscate students' phone and diaries, they read the content. They don't noe wad is privacy . So rude. K la.. Stop d stop d. Haha. Nitez all =]

No comments:

Post a Comment